How is Aloe Vera applied to the skin?
In recent years, especially in the beauty industry, the groundbreaking aloe vera plant both skin and many problems are learned by the experts learned that good problems. What are the benefits of aloe vera on the skin and how is Aloe Vera applied to the skin? You can see all the details about Aloe Vera in this article.
Aloe Vera, published in 2008 in a world-famous medical journal is a popular plant in our country with the article learned. Although the natural habitat is North Africa, India and the Mediterranean, it can now be grown on the balcony of the house or on the office tables. Aloe vera, which is used in many medical fields, contains many vitamins A, E and C in the skin, while the gel contains B12, folate, potassium, calcium, selenium, magnesium and sodium.
Aloe Vera, a powerful and natural moisturizer, has been tested and approved to remove wrinkles in the neck and face, according to a study by experts.
HOW TO USE ALOE VERA?
Cut the leaf from the root of the aloe vera plant and cut the green part with a knife. Then you can use the gel part.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ALOE GIVEN SKIN?
- Aloe vera easily inside the skin thanks to the high amount of potassium heals wounds. You can also use for irritation and drying areas.
- Aloe vera, which helps to regenerate the skin, is a natural product for healing burns and burn marks.
Use of aloe vera in skin care
- Aloe vera contains a high amount of water and mineral skin to remove the worn and pale look on the skin.
- Since it is a natural antioxidant, it has an anti-inflammatory properties. It soothes the painful pimples and helps dry the pimples.
- Aloe vera, which removes the redness of the skin from time to time, also equalizes the skin tone when used regularly.
- Aloe vera plant equalizes fat balance by preventing glare and oily appearance of excess oily skin.